Hey everyone I decided that I need to put this particular page on my blog. It is a website of some of the great talks given by Henry B Eyring. My favorite talk is "Writing our book of life". It is about 40 minutes long so if you want to listen to it settle in for a while...this is one talk that does not have the talk written out, where some of the others do. Here is the link to the website and I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I do! http://www.gapages.com/eyrinhb1.htm
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice link. I need to see some more pictures... have you been shooting a lot lately?
That's a cool site. Thanks!
Hey I love your background. I want to go. I think we are going to plan a quick trip to Disneyland within the next 2 months or so.... anyone want to come?? I am ready to make plans!!
Hey I was also going to tell you... I heard about your great save on that poor lady who had been sick and no one knew why. You are amazing, you are great at your job and I know a LOT of people agree with me and I am sure you now have a new fan with that lady.
Wow, I say Hey a lot.....
Post a Comment