Hey family--I am working on putting together some ideas for the adult christmas dinner. I know it is early, but I am a planner and I come by it honestly and I know you all know what I mean. I have come up with a few ideas, but I am going to give you my favorite right now...THE MELTING POT. I wanted to pick a place we normally would not go on our own. This is an expensive place so if you are not up for it that is fine, just let me know. I am adding a link you can link over to their website and check out what they have and the pricing. I think it would probably be a good idea to go for the "Big Night Out". Let me know what you all are thinking.
http://www.meltingpot.com/locations.aspx?z=&n=723933
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Christmas Adult Dinner Party
Posted by ang at 8/14/2008 09:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd LOVE to go...the only reason we haven't been yet is because of the price. I just checked out the menu and dinner for 2 starts at $76.
SO...Is that a yea or a nay for the christmas dinner there? No pressure like I said, I have other ideas.
It's a maybe. We'd go if everyone else is going. :)
That's a Hooraw!! from the Toone's. Way to go Ang for thinking of a fantastic place to eat. I hope everyone else wants to go. That sounds so yummy and way fun. Since we will already be up in Salt Lake, maybe we can go to Temple Square after dinner?
Post a Comment