Monday, April 14, 2008

It has been a while

Hey everyone I just wanted to say a few words because it has been a while since I have written anything. Grandma and I wanted to see the bucket list or "wish" as grandma likes to call it. So going to the movie with grandma is a lot of fun, especially if you bring her chocolate covered raisins to keep her occupied during the movie. I told her it was for sure worth the dollar we paid to get in. She can not wait for dinner this week!

5 comments:

grandma b said...

Grandma sure loved "Bucket Wish". Girls, be prepared to hear all about it! One of my favorite movies and if you're missing Grandpa, he's all over the place in this movie!

Marci said...

I knew you would have an update on your blog today...When I see that you have commented on someone elses that usually means you have updated yours. Next time you decide to go to something like a fun movie, a little phone call wouldn't hurt! (Okay, okay, no "screening" comment---you know who I screen)

Stacie said...

So, how was the movie? Did you like it?

Anonymous said...

We love the movie even for the 2nd time. That might be a keeper. It is only a dollar. You guys got to go see it. We are going to have to buy it. I think everyone will really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Paul and I want to see that movie. We usually just wait for it to come to DVD so we can rent it from redbox. So I'm sure it will be there soon if it is at the dollar movies.