Hey everyone I just wanted to give you a link called 99 balloons. This is an amazing story by a father with a child with a birth defect. My co-worker and I came across this video and we both were in tears. This might not touch you the same way, but definately worth watching.
http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
powerful video
Posted by ang at 4/09/2008 08:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First Jenica LOVES your new background. Secondly, that is a really neat video. You probably don't remember but when Hunter was born his little neighbor had Trisomy 18. She lived a little over a month and we were all impressed by that but 99 days is a long time!!
Where is your quote??? I liked that one.
The glitter is all gone.
Things like this make me thankful for healthy children and remind me how lucky I am to spend each and every day I get with them.
Angie don't forget - LOF.
Good to see you again. Love the soup, and hamburgers. It is a keeper. You know what I mean?
Post a Comment