Sunday, May 18, 2008

THOSE CRAZY CANADIANS


Those Canadians make me laugh!! I saw this sign and I have been laughing at it since.

8 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Where did you find the sign? It is hillarious.

Anonymous said...

haha! freaking hillarious. Oh yeah...another one of Kambree's new favorite terms. 'freaking hillarious'

ang said...

This came from an e-mail from a friend--SOOO FUNNY!!!!

Kenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

That is so funny! I am glad you found something to post. I wonder if that is real??

Lobdell family said...

The sign you posted was hillarious but the one I saw was very offensive. It was a sign on the bridge to Vermont that had an arrow on it pointing to NY and said Gays that way. It wasn't long before they took it off. Where do people get the ideas?

grandma b said...

Angie, it's good to be back and to see your new post. You have a funny sense of humor...no wonder you and dad get along so well!

Stacie said...

Yay, a new post! Even better, it's a post that makes us laugh!