She is funny...especially liked the "dork forest" comment! And, I love your music... angie...angie! Only you would put a tribute to yourself. Ok, maybe there are a few others, like your dad who writes on his blog that he is "Hot" and a "Stud muffin"! You two scare me.
6 comments:
That was funny - hope she goes a long way in the competition.
So you going to summer school? Good luck with that.
She is funny...especially liked the "dork forest" comment! And, I love your music...
angie...angie! Only you would put a tribute to yourself. Ok, maybe there are a few others, like your dad who writes on his blog that he is "Hot" and a "Stud muffin"! You two scare me.
Wow a decent comic who knew. She was hillarious!!
I watched her too. I was glad to see her move on. I think she will go a long way
that was funny. I didn't see her when I watched it. I'm glad that you posted this.
I have never seen Last Comic Standing. That was funny.
Post a Comment