Hey everyone! A new something is dad and I have been taking a photography class. Last class I took a picture of our teacher in a dark class room and this is how it turned out...
I thought I had figured some things out. He taught us how to take pictures in low light and how to adjust our exposure compensation and just look what happened...
You can compare the image to the previous one on the blog and see how much I have improved! And yes, this is the correct color although just a bit blurry.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Photography Class
Posted by ang at 6/04/2008 10:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's the color I remember seeing! Good Job Angie...or should I say, "Teachers Pet".
I'm totally impressed! Seriously. That picture is awesome compared to your last one. Maybe I should take a class. I don't know anything about lighting and adjusting the camera settings.
wow - teachers pet. You answered a question and didn't even give your dad credit.
This is really cool. Can't wait to show you some nice places for photography out here.
nice!!
Post a Comment