
The time has finally arrived!! I have made contact and Wicked will be in Salt Lake from April 6, 2009 to May 3, 2009. I have looked at ticket pricing and the prices range from $230-$340. Me being the crafty girl I am have found a way to get tickets from orchestra seating at $144 to balcony seating at $54. That is right you read it right! I also get to order early for best seating. I will have to know by the end of August if people want to go, but if you do let me know. The days may be limited as to what I can chose--I will let you know when I know the dates.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
WICKED!!!!!!
Posted by ang at 6/17/2008 05:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This like a lot of fun. Are you going to see a show or 2 in NYC?
You can count me and phil in.
You can count Paul and me in! ounds like so much fun!
Angie..its Megan Schaack. Count me in too! j/k. I do love Wicked though--just might get a little pricey by the time I fly there too. So- Marci found my blog and so I was checking hers out, and thought I'd check in on the rest of you too. :) (hope that's ok) Anyway..just wanted to say hi! Glad to see you are doing good!
by the way I love the snow cone machine purchase. I think I need to buy one of those--might help us get through the hot texas summer.
Post a Comment