Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MY SUMMER PURCHASE

Hey everyone I thought I would share that I made an excellent summer purchase today. I know you are all thinking I am putting a pool in my backyard, but that is not it I am not sure what I would do with all of the left over room, so I am going to leave that for now. I am however the proud owner of a snow cone machine. This is not just for kids, well maybe it is, but I am going to be a happy camper sitting in the shade of my house in the backyard chillin in the lounge chair and eating a snow cone!


6 comments:

Stacie said...

When's the snow cone party? Cool purchase!

Marci said...

I love those things

grandma b said...

What time should we be there?

Lobdell family said...

Snow Cone's and a swimming pool. I know where I am going to stay on my next visit to Utah.

Poppy said...

I need an sno cone. Its too hot out there today.

Stacie said...

PS I love the Leona Lewis song!