Hey everyone I wanted to share something with you all...
I have heard quite some time of the "Last Lecture". I am a little late jumping on the band wagon, but I am fully on board now. I read his book--which I am willing to share. I watched his lecture this morning. It is filled with wonderful ideas and found that he is someone I can strive to be like. The lecture itself is about 2 hrs long, so it is a bit of a time commitment, but is very much worth it. Here is the link: www.cmu.edu/uls/journeys/randy-pausch/index.html
He was on Oprah a while back and shared some of the lecture, which part is in his book as well. He gives you great ideals to live by.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
A BOOK AND A THOUGHT
Posted by ang at 10/18/2008 01:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I get it after mom!!
I can't wait to read this. I was very impressed with his Oprah visit.
Post a Comment