Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fantasy


I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank my fantasy Quarterback!! Brett saved me in my work group. Thanks old man!!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Yep. He looks old.

grandma b said...

I was confused for a minute! All I saw was a picture and the word "fantasy". Wow Ang...you're full of surprises, I should have known.

Poppy said...

He might be old - but why did I have him on my bench??????

Bye this week. So rest up, I am going to need you for the rest of this season.

Anonymous said...

Story of Favre's life! Inconsistant! All time TD leader...and All time INT leader.

Glad you had him playing though, he had a great game.

Lobdell family said...

He is like Nolan Ryan. Leader (Maybe that record has passed now) in strikeouts and walks. I din't realize how old he was. GOod luck with the rest of your fantasy! (I might be coming out in Jan. with Ella!!)