Hey Everyone I thought I would let you guys see my final pictures for photo class. I was told a few croping issues, but overall I guess they were ok.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
CLASS FINAL
Posted by ang at 7/03/2008 05:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think they look great! Good job!
Congrats to the "shutter buggers", as grandma calls you guys, for sticking it out until the end and finishing the class in style. Your pictures are great!
Wow, where did you go to take those they are awesome!
These are very nice. I can't wait to show you some places out here to take some.
You did a great job Angie - teachers pet. that's right. It was fun to take the class with you. Once again - great job.
Wow, I've very impressed. The third one is cool, but the first two are awesome. You got a LOT better.
If you guys take the advanced class, you'll have to let me know. It'd be fun to take it with you guys.
I love the picture of the building. You are a great photographer. I love that the family does hobbies together. Great Job!!
Post a Comment