Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Time Is Just About Here!!

Hey all of you that are keeping track with me, the time is about here. I can finally go and see what is wrong with me. I am tired of feeling like so bad. Maybe I can find out why I do not have a lot of energy, my mood swings, my headaches, my loss of appetite(not so bad) among other things. I guess that is all I have to say about that right now.

4 comments:

Marci said...

What!!??? You have mood swings? You should have told me earlier...just kidding I love you!! I am really happy for you I can't wait to see what they say, I want to go next!!

Stacie said...

Yay! I know that when my body is out of whack I am miserable. Good luck!

Lobdell family said...

Good luck. I hope they can fix it permantly!!

Jennilee said...

You will have to let us know how is went. I am excited and hopefully that they can get you feeling better. It is no fun to feel yucky all of the time.