Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Is For Carnival Games



Ok everyone...the Wii carnival games rocks!! I have tried and tried to ring the bell on test your strength and I am just above macho man, but I do not quite hit the bell. They also have a smattering of other fun games such as darts, squirt the clown in the mouth, frog toss, milk can toss, ring toss and a bunch of others. I have loved the ski ball. I can not wait for you all to have fun with me!! Another fun aspect is you get tickets and get prizes!!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

No fair. You're practicing ahead of time.

Marci said...

Watch out I am good at ski ball!

grandma b said...

Terrific...more family competition! I'm just glad that everyone can be such gracious losers when they don't come out on top! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Poppy said...

Sounds fun - can't wait

Lobdell family said...

Happy Birthday tomarrow!!! I can't wait to see you. Good luck with your game!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Eric's face when even Angie beats him in the bell ringing game. Keep practicing ANG!!!