hey all I thought I would let you all know that I made it thru the first week of cake decorating. I made a cute cake with "the cow jumped over the moon" as the theme. I turned out pretty well, my thought was to take a picture and post it but I got tired of the cake smell before my camera was charged for the picture so I had to throw it away. My camera is now charged and will be ready for the cupcake fiasco next week. I am attaching a picture of a cake that looks like the one I made. All except I used a star tip to fill in the cow, moon, and stars--oh and I did not write happy birthday dawson.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
cake decorating
Posted by ang at 9/18/2008 07:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, I am I to assume you've enrolled in a cake decorating class?
Hey, cute cake! I'm sure yours was even better. Can't wait to see what's next...charge those batteries!
THat is really cool. I loveit.
Good work Ang! I want you to teach me or maybe we can take a class together. You are so talented!
Post a Comment