Friday, September 5, 2008

A new thought and A story



I have found that I love this thought, especially after this week. I have been at work by myself while my co-worker was at home sick. I have been over-worked and upset at the secretary because she chose not to re-schedule patients. Now I know it is not her fault, but I do love to blame her!

Ok now for the story...Most are familiar with the legendary university parkway exit that I have a love hate relationship with. I was just moving to the love side--after some extensive re-paving of the road--when all of the sudden school started. I now count myself lucky to be alive. I am almost hit appx 4 times on my way to work and at least that many times coming home from work. People get off the exit and try to get clear to the other side in .1 seconds. I am amazed that there are very few accidents. Well, I was pleased that there was a cop there the other morning pulling these particular idots over. As I drove past UVU there was a line of cars pulled over. I was thrilled and thought that would be the end of death alley, but no...my life flashed before my eyes a few times this very morning.

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...

that is crazy!! I am glad you are o.k. I still say that Utah drivers aren't the crazy drivers, it is the out of staters that come to Utah!!

grandma b said...

A better week is ahead...can't guarantee the traffic will get better though!