Nice. You got some great shots of the party. How many pictures do you think we all took that day?
Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I know that I took around 100 shots at the party.
LOL, those are great. I loved Kambree showing her dirty shirt, and Landon's crying and Carsons big blue eyes. Great shots....why was Eric holding up eight fingers?!?Oh, and I'm glad you got a picture of Landon playing with Brooke...way cute!
THese pictures are really good. It is fun to see your family. I will talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice. You got some great shots of the party. How many pictures do you think we all took that day?
Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I know that I took around 100 shots at the party.
LOL, those are great. I loved Kambree showing her dirty shirt, and Landon's crying and Carsons big blue eyes. Great shots....why was Eric holding up eight fingers?!?
Oh, and I'm glad you got a picture of Landon playing with Brooke...way cute!
THese pictures are really good. It is fun to see your family. I will talk to you soon.
Post a Comment