Thursday, March 20, 2008

why I hate winter

check out video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtH5OMrGXlM

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, now that made me laugh.

Marci said...

Okay, so he was lucky that he didn't end up in traction. That would make me hate winter too. Thanks for the class tonight-- I am getting me a Kitchen Aid this week. I am so excited!!

Marci said...

That guy is lucky he didn't end up in traction. That would make me hate winter too!! Thanks for the class tonight. It was fun. I am going to get myself a Kitchen Aid this week so if you go looking and find a good deal, let me know. We did find one online that was 169.99 after the rebate.

Marci said...

WHY are you sensoring me?? Sorry, didn't mean to post twice. Didn't know I had to have your approval in order to get on your blog!!

Stacie said...

It worked! Good job!

ang said...

sorry everyone POPPY made a mistake and I tried to erase it last night and I endded up moderating all the coments--it's fixed so comment away!

Marci said...

What is wrong with this family?? Why are we all up so late... seems to me if we are all going to be awake in the middle of the night, we might as well have a party.

Anonymous said...

Sure blame me - why me

Anonymous said...

That was funny. Another reason I hate snow. Too many accidents happen if you know what I mean.

Stacie said...

Time for a new post. Come on, Ang, I know you've got something that you've been dying to say.

Anonymous said...

Come on Angie - lets hear it. You got to keep up.

Lobdell family said...

I SAW YOUR PICTURE TODAY!!! HOOORRAYY!!! Talk to you soon.