Monday, March 31, 2008

WORK!!!

Hey every one I thought I would give you a quick update about my job...the co-worker I have previously talked about on this blog is now about to be fired. The reason this is important to you all, maybe, is because that would make us a sonographer short and I would be unable to go to school this coming year as planned. I am still not sure how I feel about this, but if they do fire him it will be the end of this week. I will then have to work on school later. I will keep you all posted.

8 comments:

grandma b said...

hmmmm...I don't know...is this good or bad news? I guess it could go either way.

Marci said...

Sorry about school but good news about the nasty boy! Could they hire someone else in time for you to go to school?

Lobdell family said...

I hope that you are able to have your days off. Good luck with school when you go back. How many degrees will you have?

Stacie said...

Yeah?!? Keep us posted about school.

Lobdell family said...

Ang,
You have a great family. It is fun to see the video clips and see you!!! Your family is exactly how I remember them.

Anonymous said...

school - O well. Best of luck

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo you're sad you can't go to school? Maybe I'm missing that chromosome that informs my brain that school is fun.

Lobdell family said...

I can't wait to see you in July!!! I hope that you can get into school soon.