I feel the need to defend my post. I am not "ticked off" as I have been accused of being. I am merely OCD and would like it if we could all settle on how to spell Poppy once and for all.
Let me try it again - I am glad someone is trying to fix the spelling. I prefer POPPY. By the way Angie welcome back. Good to have you back blogging again. Dang computers miss some words and they sometimes will misspell words.
9 comments:
FINALLY! We missed you.
YEA!! Did you read Stacies Blog?? You are in trouble for your spelling of Poppy. Ha Ha, you ticked her off!!
ALOHA!!! Thank goodness for Paul! I'm glad your up and going again.
I feel the need to defend my post. I am not "ticked off" as I have been accused of being. I am merely OCD and would like it if we could all settle on how to spell Poppy once and for all.
It was a joke, your fun to tease, that is all!!!
It was fun talking to you the other day. Good luck with your phone and internet troubles.
I am glad someone is trying to fix the spelling. I prefer POPPY. By the way Angie back aboard. Good to have you back blogging again.
Let me try it again - I am glad someone is trying to fix the spelling. I prefer POPPY. By the way Angie welcome back. Good to have you back blogging again. Dang computers miss some words and they sometimes will misspell words.
March 19, 2008 5:59 PM
Delete
I thought you were back-- haven't heard anything for a few days. Let us know what is up!!
Post a Comment